The Camryn Dress sewing pattern is the perfect date night dress! With it's classic silhouette, it's a flattering balance of chic modesty with just a touch of sexy with the bodice cut out shape. It also features a vent on the back of the skirt.
Please see our size chart to determine the best size group. Please verify you are choosing the correct size as our policy does not allow for free replacements.
Printed patterns ship within 3 business days using USPS Priority Mail.
Save your printer ink! Our downloadable PDF patterns allow you to select one or all sizes, it's up to you! Included in your download are instructions on printing either option.
Immediately after payment, you will be able to download the size group PDF that was selected at checkout. A copy of your sewing pattern will also be sent to the email addressed you entered during checkout.
You will have a 3 time download limit on these files. Be sure to save them to your computer after purchasing.
The pattern includes:
- full-color step-by-step written instruction booklet.
- step-by-step video sew-along.
- links to video tutorials for some tasks to be completed during construction.
To make the Camryn Dress, you will need:
- 1.5 yards of fashion fabric
- 1.5 yards of lining fabric
- 1 yard of 1/4 inch boning
- coordinating thread
- one hook and eye (optional)
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate