The Camryn Dress sewing pattern is the perfect date night dress! With it's classic silhouette, it's a flattering balance of chic modesty with just a touch of sexy with the bodice cut out shape. It also features a vent on the back of the skirt.
This sewing pattern is available in two size groups, 0-14 and 16-26. Please see our size chart to determine the best size group.
The pattern includes:
- full-color step-by-step written instruction booklet.
- step-by-step video sew-along.
- links to video tutorials for some tasks to be completed during construction.
To make the Camryn Dress, you will need:
- 1.5 yards of fashion fabric
- 1.5 yards of lining fabric
- 1 yard of 1/4 inch boning
- coordinating thread
- one hook and eye (optional)
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate